The CP Holiday Train will be making its way through the East Kootenay this Christmas season with various stops in the Elk Valley and in Cranbrook.
The special Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will be arriving in British Columbia on December 11, 2019, for its first swing of visits in Sparwood, Fernie, Jaffray, and Cranbrook.
Creston, Castlegar, and Nelson will all see the Holiday Train on December 12th before visits to Radium Hot Springs and Golden on December 13th.
Here’s the full CP Holiday Train Schedule for the local area:
- Sparwood – Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- 367 Pine Avenue (behind Leisure Centre)
- 3:15 pm to 3:45 pm
- Fernie – Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- 700 – 1st Ave (behind old CP Station)
- 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Jaffray – Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- Mainline (across from Community Hall)
- 6:45 pm to 7:15 pm
- Cranbrook – Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- 25 Van Horne Street (CP station parking lot)
- 9:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Creston – Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Mainline (Millennium Park)
- 10:00 am to 10:30 am
- Castlegar – Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Heritage Society CP Station Museum (400 13 Avenue)
- 4:45 pm to 5:15 pm
- Nelson – Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Railway Crossing at Lakeside Park (1900 Lakeside Drive)
- 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Radium Hot Springs – Friday, December 13, 2019
- Foresters Road Railway Crossing
- 6:00 pm to 6:25 pm
- Golden – Friday, December 13, 2019
- 10th Avenue (across from 7/11 Store)
- 9:30 pm to 10:00 pm
Terri Clark will be performing on each stop in the East Kootenay, with a 30-minute show at the various locations.
The CP Holiday Train officially departs Montreal on November 26th and finishes its Canadian tour in the Vancouver area on December 17th.