The CP Holiday Train is making its way through the East Kootenay this Christmas season with stops in the Elk Valley and Cranbrook on Wednesday.
The special Canadian Pacific Holiday Train is making its first swing of visits in Sparwood, Fernie, Jaffray, and Cranbrook.
Creston, Castlegar, and Nelson will all see the Holiday Train on December 12th before visits to Radium Hot Springs and Golden on December 13th.
Here’s the full CP Holiday Train Schedule for the local area:
- Advertisement -
- Sparwood – Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- 367 Pine Avenue (behind Leisure Centre)
- 3:15 pm to 3:45 pm
- Fernie – Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- 700 – 1st Ave (behind old CP Station)
- 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Jaffray – Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- Mainline (across from Community Hall)
- 6:45 pm to 7:15 pm
- Cranbrook – Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- 25 Van Horne Street (CP station parking lot)
- 9:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Creston – Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Mainline (Millennium Park)
- 10:00 am to 10:30 am
- Castlegar – Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Heritage Society CP Station Museum (400 13 Avenue)
- 4:45 pm to 5:15 pm
- Nelson – Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Railway Crossing at Lakeside Park (1900 Lakeside Drive)
- 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Radium Hot Springs – Friday, December 13, 2019
- Foresters Road Railway Crossing
- 6:00 pm to 6:25 pm
- Golden – Friday, December 13, 2019
- 10th Avenue (across from 7/11 Store)
- 9:30 pm to 10:00 pm
Terri Clark is performing at each stop in the East Kootenay, putting on a 30-minute show for the spectators.
The CP Holiday Train officially departed from Montreal on November 26th and will finish its Canadian tour in the Vancouver area on December 17th.