â–º Listen Live

HomeNewsCollege Launching Alumni Network for Former Students

College Launching Alumni Network for Former Students

The College of the Rockies are officially launching their new Alumni Network as of Thursday, November 7, 2019, to coincide with their annual Open House.

The Alumni Network will provide deals to former students from the College’s local and national Alumni Benefit Partners which includes Mark’s Canada, TD Insurance, Apex Accounting, High Country Outdoor Gear and Clothing, and Steeples Veterinary Clinic. As well, members may also get the change to attend exclusive networking events, job boards, guest speakers, social media groups, and expand their professional connections with professional development or volunteer opportunities.

“We are excited to establish the College of the Rockies Alumni Network,” said Graham Knipfel, Director of Donor and Alumni Engagement at College of the Rockies. “As part of the College’s strategic focus on supporting students and communities, we see this Network as a means to keep our current students, graduates, alumni, and supporters meaningfully connected with each other, and with the College.”

Knipfel will be joined at the launch of the Alumni Network with several College alumni including Mike Adams, Owner of Apex Accounting.

- Advertisement -

“The College is where I made some of the most important contacts in my life. I got the education I needed for my career, I met my wife there, and I’m still friends with people I went to school with. The College means a lot to me and I am proud that my oldest daughter is now a student there,” said Adams. “The Alumni Network will be a good way to connect with other graduates and to find out what they are doing now. I am excited to be a member.”

The College of the Rockies said former students that register for the Alumni Network at their Open House on November 7th will receive a free alumni t-shirt. Registration for the Alumni Network will also be available online after the event here.

Knipfel said that any organizations or businesses in the community that are interested in becoming an Alumni Benefit Partner can reach out by email to [email protected].

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading